Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Parents Status for Whatsapp, Funny Parents Status

Our Team Sharing with you parents status for whatsapp, because we research day wise day increase searches of parents status.

Every one know whatsapp is popular social messenger platform. Every android, iPhone user use whatsapp. So we decide to share with you some funny collection of whatsapp parents status. We also Share this status in all languages like Punjabi, Hindi, English. Check below..

Parents Status for Whatsapp

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
Sometimes I'm not angry, I'm hurt and there's a big difference.
By God, there's a lot to make you angry.
Just because I'm being quiet, that doesn't mean I'm mad.
Anger is temporary madness.
Silence is the best way to react while angry.
See Also
Don't try to please other people if in the end, you know it wont work.
I may look calm, but in my head I've killed you about 5 times.
My silence doesn't mean that I quit.. It simply means that I don't want to argue with people who just don't want to understand!
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
My silence doesn't mean that I quit.. It simply means that I don't want to argue with people who just don't want to understand.
Everything is getting expensive except some people, they are getting cheaper.
A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.
Anger is only one letter short of Danger.
Check Also
Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
May I kill you in the morning?
Anger always comes from frustrated expectations.
Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.
Don't be so happy, I don't really forgive people, I just pretend like it's OK and wait for my turn to destroy them.
Never forget what someone says to you when they are angry, because that's when the truth comes out.
The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk.
An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes.

Funny Parents Status

Your mistake is letting me go, my mistake was letting you in.
When you stopped believing in me, I did too.
Beware, I'm not in my greatest mood today.
An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes.
If I delete your number, you're basically deleted from my life.
Anger repressed can poison a relationship as surely as the cruelest words.
I will not delete you or block you. I am keeping you there so you will be able to see how happy I'm without you.
Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.
Sometimes you just wanna give people a high five to the face.
Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in anger.
Anger is short lived madness.
Check Also
and More Click Here
Did you ever just want to slap the stupid out of someone?
Is singing, if you're angry and you know it punch their face...
Anger as soon as fed is dead, 'Tis starving makes it fat'.
Never make yourself feel like nothing to make someone else feel like everything.
I will not delete you or block you. I am keeping you there so you will be able to see how happy I'm without you..
Never forget what someone says to you when they are angry, because that's when the truth comes out.
Parents Status for Whatsapp
Parents Status for Whatsapp
Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor.
If you're going to talk about me behind my back, don't smile at me to my face!
Some friends are like pennies. Two-faced and worthless.
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.
Anger is just one letter short of DANGER!!!...Parents Status
Telling someone to calm down just makes them so much more angry.
Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to talk.
Anger is not bad. Anger can be a very positive thing, the thing that moves us beyond the acceptance of evil.
Sometimes one middle finger isn't enough to let someone know how you feel. That's why you have two hands.
These are all popular and Trends Collection Parents Whatsapp Status. Enjoy And Share With Your Parents. 

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.