Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Angry Status for Whatsapp, Facebook 2000+ Collection - P4

Angry status for boyfriend, Angry status for whatsapp, Angry status 2016 in hindi, Angry status on friends, Angry quotes, Messages, for girlfriend, in punjabi, in English.

Angry Status
Angry Status

Angry Status

I told you I needed you, you told me the same. I wasn't lying, so why didn't you tell the truth?
I'm the person that the more you complain about me, the harder I'll try to annoy you.
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
If you want to hear the whole truth about yourself, make your neighbor angry.
It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.
It's better to cry than to be angry because anger hurts others, while tears flow silently through the soul and cleanness the heart.
My life, My choices, My problems, My mistakes, My lessons. Not your business, mind your own problems before you talk about mine.
My life, My choices, My problems, My mistakes, My lessons. Not your business, mind your own problems before you talk about mine.
No matter how long you know someone, they eventually show their true colors.
One person can only take so much stress and anger build up until they reach their breaking point and snap. Today I reached my breaking point.
Only Two People will tell you the truth about yourself : someone who is angry with you and someone who loves you.
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts. Others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face.
Some people will pretend to care just so they can get a better seat to watch your struggle. Every helping hand is not always there to help.
There are no words to describe the anger and frustration that I am feeling right now.
There is nothing more galling to angry people than the coolness of those on whom they wish to vent their spleen.
To be angry is to let others mistakes punish yourself. To forgive others is to be good to yourself.
Two things to remember, DON'T make decisions when you're angry and DON'T make promises when you're happy.
When I truly care for someone, their mistakes never change my feelings because its mind that gets angry but heart sill cares.
When you are angry, your text speed increases by a ridiculous amount.
You can't trust anybody these days.. you think you have a good friend till you turn around and realize they have the knife 6 inches deep in your back.
You have a problem with me. I'm pretty sure a status on Facebook won't fix it.
sometimes hearing the music is just the best way to ignore the world.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.