Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Beard Status For Whatsapp *Ultimate Collection*

Beard Status For Whatsapp, Beard Status For Instagram, Beard Status In Hindi, Beard Status For Fb, Status For Whatsapp In Punjabi, Cool Status For Whatsapp, Beard Love Status For Whatsapp, Beard Short Status For Whatsapp.
Beard Status
Beard Status

Beard Status For Whatsapp

What are you so defensive? I'm not saying your clean shaven face makes.. you less of a man. You just look like less of a man.
To be happy is to have a beard.
There's a name for people without beards... WOMEN!
The world is full of guys, be a man
The beard tells the world that you spend more time.. in Morning Prayer than morning primping.
The beard signifies the courageous. The beard distinguishes... the grown men. The earnest. The active. The vigorous.
The beard isn't novel, it's natural. But your continued efforts to maintain.. a boyish look by shaving your face, is truly a peculiar habit.
Sometimes I think about shaving, but then I think, 'NAH. I like my legs the way they are'.
Some fathers teach their sons to shave.. others teach them to be men.
Shave off your beard and wear a dress you would be a great female impersonator. – Simon Lowell
Pitt the BEARDLESS !!
Our character tells the world you are a real man.. Your beard is mostly the exclamation point.
One can always trust a man with beard.
Man with Out a Beard is like aa Cup of a Tea with Out sugar.
Kissing a man with a beard is a lot like going to a picnic... You don't mind going through a little brush to get there. –Minnie Pearl
Keep calm and grow beard.
It's not a beard, I've trained to sit very still.
If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got two Mums.
I'm Sorry; I can't hear you over my awesome beard.
I met god..he has a beard.
I grew my beard out a little bit just to show that, indeed, I am a man.
I believe in beards
Hey there! I am using Beard.
He who sacrifices his beard for a woman deserves neither.
Grow a beard. Then we'll talk.
Beards...if she dent love it , send her back
Beard sign of hotness.
Beard making ugly men handsome since the beginning of time.
Beard madness
Be bearded, be real mend Nd f*ck haters hard
Any man can start a beard... A true man never finishes one.
A man without beard is like lion without mane.
A man who can grow a beard is the kind of man you want to with because a man who has patience to grow a beard has the patience to deal with your shit.
A beard is a gift you give your face.
You call it facial hair, I call it awesomeness escaping through my face.
With great Beard comes great responsibility!
Time is measured in days,weeks and beards..

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.