Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Best Status for Whatsapp Awesome Collection - P10

Best Status Lines, Best Status For Whatsapp, Best Status Updates Ever, Best Status For Facebook, Best Funny Status, Best Status For Whatsapp Ever, Best Status Quotes, Best Whatsapp Status Updates.
best status
best status

Best Status for Whatsapp

The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.
The only limitations in life are the limitaions you put on yourself...
The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk they're sober.
There's nothing more precious in this world than the feeling of being wanted.
There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.
There isn't a person anywhere who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can.
The wisest man is he who does not fancy that he is so at all.
The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.
Though an old man I am but a young gardener.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe.
Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come.
What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
When I was a child I was afraid of ghosts. As I grew up I realized people are more scary.
Yes, I m single, & You've to be damn beautiful to change it. ;)
Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.
She takes your hand, I die a little… :(
Sitting in class wondering how the hell the teacher got the job.
Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
Sometimes i feel like giving up, then i remember i ve lot of motherf**kers to prove wrong.
Sometimes one middle finger isn't enough to let someone know how you feel. That's why you have two hands.
Stay strong, make them wonder how you're still smiling.
Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P
There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE !
The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.
Totally available!! Please disturb me!!
Treat me like a queen and i'll treat you like a king. But If you treat me like a game, i'll show you how its played.
When I ask you to listen a song, it's because the lyrics mean everything i'm trying to say to you…
When people talk behind my back Remember it is a best position to kiss my a**.
When words fail, tears speak..
YOUR dream is to have an iphone 5 but poor peoples there dreams are to go to school...
You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.
You don't need to like me I'm not Facebook..
You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
flip the coin.. head i am yours, tail you are mine. :)

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.