Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Hurt Status For Whatsapp, Life Hurts Quotes - P2

Hurt Status For Whatsapp
Hurt Status

Hurt Status

My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.
No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him
One day you will realize how much i was there for you, when i'm gone.
Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.
People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.
Seeing people change isn't what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.
Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you're happy without him.
Sometimes It's better to be alone... No one can hurt you.
Sometimes It's better to be alone... No one can hurt you.
Sometimes i'm not angry i'm hurt and there's a big difference.
Sometimes it's better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you
Sometimes life doesn't want to give you something you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more.
Sometimes the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than the people who are right beside you.
Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.
Sometimes when I say: I'm okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know you're not.
Sometimes you have to hurt someone's feelings just to let them understand how it felt when they hurt yours.
The easiest way to not get hurt is to care but that's the hardest thing to do.
The hardest thing is to hurt yourself for the sake of others' happiness..
The most painful goodbye's are those which were never said and never explained.
The person you care for the most, is the person you'll let hurt you the most.
The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard.
The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.
The worst feeling is saying goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.
The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.
There are times when we must be hurt in order to grow, we must lose in order to gain, because some lessons in life are best learned through Pain!
When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
When it hurts so much that you can't breathe, that's when you know you're still alive.
When you are in love and you get hurt, it's like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
Words don't have the power to hurt you, unless the person who said them means a lot to you.
You can't keep hurting a person and expect them to keep loving you.
You can't keep hurting a person and expect them to keep loving you.
You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?
You know what friendss ur polite nature to others always hurts you.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.