Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Men Status For Whatsapp, Nice Men Quotes

Hello friends now I am discussing Men status for Whatsapp.These men status for whatsapp are very great. Like all numerous other Whatsapp Status, These Whatsapp Status are composed by me as well as my Group participants. I am 100 % particular that your Best Pals will certainly such as these Whatsapp Status. You can take a look at the men status below. These whatsapp man status will certainly make you along nice men quotes with your good friends better. You could additionally go over these Whatsapp status with your Friends.
Men Status For Whatsapp
Men Status

Men Status

Nice friendship is Like The breathing air You Will Never See it But You Will Always Feel its Presence.
No one can be friendsafter being lovers but if they are friends again after being lovers they are the best friends in the world"
One place where you can pretend to have a lot of friends "... FACEBOOK ..."
Should I be happy that we're friends or sad b'boz thats all we will ever be?
Should I be happy that we're friends or sad b'coz thats all we will ever be?
Sometimes the best way to stay close to someone you love is being just a friend, nothing more nothing less.
That awkward moment when you keep talking & you don't realize your friend walked away.
The best type of relationship is one where you're not only in love, but you're each others best friend also.
The more dependent you are on your friends to have a good time, the lonelier you are deep down inside. So be friends with 'urself' first.!
There are no strangers in this world. There are only friends you haven't met yet!
There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
There may not be something between us to remember forever but there is something that will not make us forget each other, our friendship.
Though I may seem not to be expressing anything now, some day you will come to will come to understand that having you is what I will ever live for in life.
True Friend will stand up for you!
True frends are those who stick by you not only during good times, but also struggle with you through hard times.
True friend's silence hurts more than an enemy's rough words.
True friends are always there for you. Fake friends only appear when they need something from you.
True friends are not the ones who are there when it's convenient. True friends are there when it's not.
True friends are the ones who have nice things to say about you behind you back.
True friends say good things behind you back and bad things to your face.
True friendship is like what water is to the fish, I cannot do without it and you are my true friend.
True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side.
We have three types of friends in life: Friends for a reason, friends for a season, and friends for a lifetime.
You are my smile which will never fade. A breathe sweet to take. That is why I will treasure our friendship forever.
You can never be just friends with somebody you used to love, simply because a little part of you will always love them.
You have been the best friend ever. Supporting and cheering me on. I hope I can reciprocate the kindness you have shown me all this time.
Your friendship reminds me of God's faithfulness because you show me where I'm and that I'm not where I used to be. Thank you, for being my friend.
Your friendship to me means a lot to me.
Your real friends aren't the ones you spend the most time with, but the ones you share the most memories with.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.