Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Pain Status For Whatsapp, Love Painful Quotes Collection - P3

Pain Status For Whatsapp
Pain Status

Pain Status

It's not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it's the smile we fake.
If I got a chance to go back in time to change one thing you know what I would change? Nothing cause it's the mistakes and pain of my past that makes me stronger.
If God loves us so much than why is there so much depression in the world why dose they put us through so much pain and suffering its gotten crazy
I've done stupid things, Said stupid things i didn't mean. But i take it all back, i wish the pain would go back as well as the memory.
I'm giving up on loving you,I can't take the pain you've put me through.Deep down I know the feelings will always be there...Maybe someday you'll actually care.
I'm coming tell the world that I'm coming home let the rain wash the pain of yesterday :/
I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.
I know i can cause you pain, and annoyance... but let me tell you this, when i say I'm sorry, i do mean t from the bottom of my heart <3
I have tragic news today. I've just been informed that T-pain has contracted Mer-AIDS.
I don't like flirtationships, they are empty but they save you pain for sure.
I close my eyes, and I can see a better day. I close my eyes, and pray. I know there's sunshine beyond that rain. I know there's good times beyond that pain (:
God grant me the serenity to live my life in happiness and peace, not in pain or despair. And at the end of my life, please welcome me home.
Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get pain. But you can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Every time I look into your eyes I melt, when you touch me my whole body gets warm inside, and when you tell me you love me, it takes all my pain and stress away, because I know I have finally found the one...
Every day starts a new beginning so erase the pain of yesterday and look forward to the joys of today:)
Every Heart Has A Pain .. Only The Way Of Expression Is Different .. Some Hide It In Eyes While Some Hide In Their Smile.
Don't let the pain of your past effect the blessings in your future.
Cause the pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming.
Be cautious when playing the blame game, it usually ends up in pain !!
A stubborn person can never look past their own hurt to see the pain of the one who caused it. By the time they do ... it's too late.
A relationship is only made for two....but some just forget how to count. Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.
"When music hits you, you feel no pain." ~ RIP Bob Marley

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.