Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Rain Status For Whatsapp, I Love Rain Quotes - P2

Rain Status For Whatsapp
Rain Status

Rain Status

It's raining, It's pouring. Facebook is boring.
It's raining, it's pouring, I should be in bed snoring... I'm going to bed... won't bump my head... so I can get up in the morning!
LET IT RAIN OVER ME..
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain.
Let the rain wash away All the pain of Yesterday.
Lets cuddle on a rainy day Watch Old movies and make out .
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass Its about learning to dance in the rain.
Love is just something you can't explain, like the look of a rose, the smell of rain, or the feeling of forever.
My dream is to hear rocks hitting the window and see you standing in the rain..
My life is a storm, can you dance in the rain with me?
RAIN!!!! :) I guess my rain dances must have worked. Some people call it stumbling around... I call it rain dancing.
Rain makes a heart GO Romantic.
Rainy days are lazy days. Makes you want to watch movies, eat yummy food and do absolutely nothing.
Rainy days are perfect for cuddling up with a warm blanket, my laptop, a good book, the remote and a nice cup of something warm!
Rainy days give people like me a special kind of motivation - the motivation to do absolutely nothing. :P
Say's Fuck me with a pitchfork while I'm running sideways in the rain!
Some feels the Rain, Others just get Wet.
Sometimes YOU Win Sometimes You Lose Sometimes It Rains :-)
Sometimes, darkness can be too bright, but sometimes, rain gives you delight.
That awkward moment when you just washed your car, then the rain starts pouring.
The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops.
The rain reminds me of you. because it's falling hard and i am too.
This rain makes me miss you even more. awww. :-(
This year, I want to be kissed in the rain by him.
To get a rainbow you have to go through the rain, but to get true love you have to go through the pain.
When I was younger I remember watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race.
Whenever it rains, I feel you.
Worrying is stupid, it's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.
Worrying is stupid. It's like walking around with an umbrella, waiting for it to rain.
life is a storm either you get a umbrella or learn to dance in the rain.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.