Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Selfie Status For Whatsapp, Selfie Caption Quotes - P2

Selfie Status For Whatsapp
Selfie Status

Selfie Status

All you need is pizzaI've made a friend
Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy
Am I still cute?I'll just stay here forever
Animal selfies are the best selfies
Baby, it's cold outside
Be yourself, there's no one better
Beauty is power; a smile is it's sword
Being silly with the girls
Best. Selfie. Ever.
But first.. let me take a selfie
Chilling like a gangsta
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Does this selfie make me look fat?
Don't hate
Fresh out of the shower, no make u
Frisky Friday
Getting my pose on
Girls be like, I love my hair in this pic
Give me some space
Hating me doesn't make you pretty.
I Can't Do That Now Bc I'm Taking Selfies!!!
I am who I am, your approval isn't needed.
I can be your hero
I can show you the world
I do what I want
I don't always take selfies
I don't need your approval to be me
I don't take selfies all the time, just every day

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.