Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Technology Status For Whatsapp, Popular Technology Quotes - P2

Technology Status For Whatsapp
Technology Status

Technology Status

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
If I went binary, you would be the '1' for me.
If Apple made a car, would it have Windows?
I'm thankful my childhood was filled with imagination & bruises from playing outside, instead of apps and how many damn likes u get on a pic
I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly
I remember my first day on twitter..I was like, "What the fuck is this shit?"
I heard you took an IQ test and they said your results were negative.
I dropped my laptop off the boat. It's a Dell, rolling in the deep.
I don't have a bad handwriting, I have my own font.
GETTING A TEXT IN THE MORNING and reading it with one eye open. (-.~)
Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
Don't try to typecast me.. its not possible!!
Do not be afraid to step on people. Mario made a career from it.
Dear websites asking for my age, I'm going to select born in 2013. Sincerely, why is that even an option ?? -_-
Better to be a geek than an idiot.
Admit it. None of us know how to play Minesweeper. We just click randoms boxes.
A good girlfriend saves atleast 20 GB of space on your computers.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
11:10..."One More Minute!!!" *Gets Distracted* 11:12... "SERIOUSLY!?!"
"You tweet a lot" ... "Bitch, it's TWITTER."

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.