Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Thank You Status For Whatsapp, Saying Thank You Quotes - P2

Thank You Status For Whatsapp
Thank You Status

Thank You Status

Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.
Thank you for leaving us alone but giving us enough attention to boost our egos.
Thank you for helping us make this very special day of ours so memorable! We do appreciate it!
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for all the special things you do .
No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!
Just a "thank you" is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all.
It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.
It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.
It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.
Is very lucky to have the group of friends and family that I have.. Thank you all for making today so special..
If you don't thank god for every smile, then you have no right to complain about every tear.
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
I'd like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
I wish I could tell someone how thankful I am for them because they helped me smile through the tears when I was falling apart. Thank you.
I just want to thank you for what you taught me; to love, to be wise and serious and the most important, to reach my aims.
I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.
I could never be a member of a single party. I want the best of all worlds, thank you.
For your patience and caring, i just want to say: "Thank you".
Dear past, thaks for all the lessons. Dear future, i'm ready.
A warm thank you.. For all that you do for me.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.