Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Though Status For Whatsapp, Good Thought Quotes Collection - P2

Though Status status for whatsapp
Though Status

Though Status

You may not be able change the people around you ~~~BUT ~~~you certainly CAN change the people that you choose to be around!
You don't realise how strong you are, until being strong is the only thing you can do to keep yourself together.
You can't have a relationship without any fights. But you can make your relationship worth the fight.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, so don't live in history and don't live in mystery, live for today
Why is a car's front glass so large and the rearview mirror so small? Because the future is more important than the past. Look ahead with a bigger view and move
When you love someone more than they deserve, you end up more hurt than you deserve.
When people has something bad to say about you, it's probably because they have nothing good to say about themselves.
When considering someone's opinion: Do they pay my bills, put food on my table, or sleep in my bed? The more "no" answers u get, the less their opinion matters.
When a store hangs a sign that says, "No Shirt, No Shoes = No service
When I was born god gave me 2 choices..1 I could either have a great memory OR be great in bed.Shit! Now I forgot what I was gonna tell ya...
Wat Do U Think Of Me? 1. Idiot 2.Funny 3.Fit 4.Marry Ya 5.EWW 6.Hate You 7.Text Me ;) 8.Luv Ya 9.Bloody Insane 10.Nutter 11.Stupid 12.Uncontrollable
Wat Do U Think Of Me?
Ur the 1st thing I think of Each morning when I rise,
Time may pass, places change but memories...They are forever!!
Thought for the Day ~ The man who says it can't be done should not interrupt the woman doing it!
Thinks I'm worth the effort...
Thinking about someone that just wont get out of my head but its all good coz its making me smile.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.