Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Though Status For Whatsapp, Good thought Quotes Collection - P5

Though Status status for whatsapp
Though Status

Though Status

If we were put in jail together, what would be the first 5 words you would say?
If a thoughtless thought is thought, would a thought thoughtlessly think of thoughtless thoughts whenever thinking thoughts are thoughtless? What a thought, eh?
If I could go back and do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing because the path I took (though a little bumpy) led me to the life I have today!
IF they can't "make time" for you, then maybe, just maybe, they don't deserve you..
I'm like a puzzle: So many different pieces to me, but when observed thoroughly, you'll figure me out! (maybe)
I wonder why God has put certain people in my life, is it to show my weakness or my strength?
I thought of you today and it just made my day brighter. (:
I never asked for someone who could offer me the stars in the night. Just someone to lay down and watch them with is enough.
I don't mind when people talk behind my back because they're focusing on me more than they are on themselves, so it's a compliment, really. Thanks! ;)
I don't have forever to live so I'm gonna turn the page, The next Chapter begins!
I don't have doubts. I have re-thoughts.
I don't care what people think about me, that's only what they think... Not what they know.
I choose to be me xx
I cannot predict the future... I cannot change the past... I have just the present moment... So I must treat it as my last... Live life & keep smiling <3
I am strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm alive because I'm a fighter. I am wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness. Amen!
I always believe that LOSING someone who didn't care to LOSE you is the biggest GAIN ever
Has tried to please people all their life, but is now wondering why the hell they bothers when all they gets in return is to be treated like crap!

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.