Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Women Status For Whatsapp, Women Day Quotes Collection - P3

Women Status For Whatsapp
Women Status

Women Status

Remember You Are Unique, Know Your Own Worth Believe That Your Existence Is A Blessing To This Earth. Happy women's day.
On this special day, celebrate life. Take a break from your busy schedule. Let your hair down, have fun and do what your heart says. Cause today is your day. Have a great Women's Day!
Often we leave our appreciation unspoken! Today we all say Happy Women's Day!!
My world is beautiful because of you and I wish to spend the rest of my life loving you. I love you forever!
Here's to the woman who is loyal to family and friends. Who expects nothing from others, than she is willing to give. Happy Women's day!
Happy Women's Day! Wishing you a day as beautiful as you are!
Happy Women's Day to the one who has stolen my heart! Happy Women's Day 2015.
God created Man first,, but,, he wanted to create something better,,, Guess what He created woman! Happy Women's Day!
For all the times you've brought a smile and made my days seem brighter. For sharing ups and downs with me and making my burdens lighter. For doing the caring things that make a special friend. Your friendship is a joy. I wish it never ends! Happy Women's Day!
Feel special, unique, on top of the world.. Its your day!! Happy Womens Day.
Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad.
As I watch the shooting star flash across the sky. I thank it once again for having you in my life! I love you sweetheart!
An excellent lady must hope to be more responsible for her steps, than one less alluring.
All your love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Women's Day! with a wish for happiness and a world full of love. Happy Women's Day!
Across the miles comes this wish from me to say you are Special! Happy Women's Day.
A wonderful person and a great friend. It's a blessing to have both of them in you! A very Happy Women's Day to you!
A beautiful woman, a great friend and a wonderful mother. You are all this to me and much more.. I feel so lucky and proud to have a mom like you. Happy Women's Day to Mother!
A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
A beautiful woman draws strength from troubles, smiles during distress and grows stronger with prayers & hope. Happy women's day.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.