Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Work Status For Whatsapp, Hard Work Quotes - P2

Work Status For Whatsapp
Work Status

Work Status

Job Status Quotes for Whatsapp Facebook
Me, asleep on the job? No, I'm just trying to pick up my contact lens without using any hands.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
Not available, working... At least that's what my boss thinks.
Sorry, but I am at an evil place where they are holding my paycheck hostage and I won't receive it unless I do what they tell me to do.
Talent does what it can. Genius does what it must. I do what I get paid for.
The boss is behind me, so don't IM me unless you have a compliment about me.
The fools look upon the world and see only pleasure. The lost look upon the world and see only pain. The wise look upon the world and see their work cut out for them.
The only reason I go to work is for the money.
These people at work are giving me work! Can you believe this?
Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow.
Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow.
Work Status Quotes for Whatsapp Facebook
Work fascinates me, I can look at it for hours!
Work fascinates me, I can look at it for hours!
Work is so interesting. I could stare at it all day long.
Work is so interesting. I could stare at it all day long.
Work, it ain't easy, and it ain't fun, but it's a lot safer than holding up a liquor store.
Working; the millions of people on welfare are depending on me.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.