Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Best Status for Whatsapp Awesome Collection - P2

Best Status Lines, Best Status For Whatsapp, Best Status Updates Ever, Best Status For Facebook, Best Funny Status, Best Status For Whatsapp Ever, Best Status Quotes, Best Whatsapp Status Updates.
best status
best status

Best Status for Whatsapp

I'm an angel with an attitude :-)
I'm Pretty sure my prayers go directly to God's spam folder !
I won't cry for you, my mascara is too expensive :P
I wish my brain had a map to tell me where my heart should go.
I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.
I love sleeping but I never want to go to bed early.
I like you, but I got to have some self-respect too !
I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears :-/
I done what i like, i don't care what you think?
I don't need to explain myself, I know I'm right.
I don't need to dream, I got you!
I don't insult people , I just describe them !
I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem ;-)
I am so single that for me GF means grandfather :D
I am so cool, my selfie is called a kulfi!
I am not happy without you :(
I am in a relationship with studies and it's complicated. :D
I am a fish out of water without YOU!
I always learn from mistakes of others, who took my advice ;) :D
I always advise people never to give advice.
I Want a Man who will ruin my lipstick, not my mascara !
Hurting someone with the truth is better than killing them with a lie.
Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?
Hey Police, arrest her, She murdered me with her killer smile.
Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
God is not interested in your art but, your heart.
Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.
Give me my heart back!
Find a way, not an excuse !
Falling in love is like the rain ... It's unpredictable!
Fair skin and black money will get you much admiration in this grey world !
Expect nothing and you will never be dissapointed !
Excuse me! Ye lijiye aapki soch. Mujhe giri hui mili thi. :P
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
Everytime i drink i get awesome :-)
Everything is perfect. But only when I am with you.
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
Everybody's online, except the one you actually want.
Emptiness feels so heavy.
Don't be afraid to make mistakes.
Dear crush, fall in love with me. ^_^
Dear Monday, can you please die or go to hell. :(
Crying is women's way of winning by Duckworth Lewis method. :D
Change your priorities, before u become an option :)
Behind every deleted Whatsapp account there is an untold story !
Beer – the reason I wake up every afternoon.
Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone !
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
Arguing with a fool proves there are two.
Anything with you means everything to me.
Anger is temporary madness.
After getting drunk, Bachelor of Technology turns into Master of Philosophy.
A smiling face doesn't mean a smiling heart !
A girl's heart is like an ocean full of secrets.
A girl who CRY, Is a girl who CARES :')
(-_-) x 1.3 Billion people = China :D

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.