Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Naughty Status For Whatsapp, Naughty Love Quotes - P2

Naughty Status For Whatsapp
Naughty Status

Naughty Status

I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then move up to your belly button.
I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag.
I'll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.
I'm easy. Are you?
I'm easy. Are you?
I'm not too good at algebra, but doesn't u + i = 3D 69?
I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to sex.
If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?
If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!
If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?
If you are naughty go to your room, if you wanna be naughty go to mine :)
If you are naughty go to your room, if you wanna be naughty go to mine :)
If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.
If your right leg was Thanksgiving and your left leg was Christmas, could I meet you between the holidays?
Im crazy but original you try to be me and you fail.. you cant process me with a normal brain... you need a high version!! status is loading...
Is that a keg in your pants? Cause I would love to tap that ass!
KISS ME.. I am Magically Delicious.
Lets play Titanic, you'll be the ocean and ill go down on you.
Lets play Titanic, you'll be the ocean and ill go down on you.
Love is blind, and greed insatiable..
Love is just love, it can never explained.
My girlfriend told me that she was seeing another man. I told her to rub her eyes.
My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.
My name is (name) remember that, you'll be screaming it later.
NAUGHTY. but in a nice way..
Naugthy by Nature. Wild By Choice.
Nice legs? what time do they open?
Nobody DIES Virgin. Coz in the End LIFE Fucks us all.
Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-) Someday somewhere somehow me and you will be together.
Of course I'm naughty. I've always had to compete for attention, you see.
Of course I'm naughty. I've always had to compete for attention, you see.
Once you begin being naughty, it is easier to go and on and on, and sooner or later something dreadful happens.
People make the world go around but at some point don't you wish it were flat so all the idiots would keep walking and never come back?
Poke me now if you've ever had a crush on me..
Poke me now if you've ever had a crush on me..
Roses are red. Violets are blue. I like spaghetti. Let's bang!
Smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips. ;-)
Smile! It is the second best thing you can do with your lips.
Some people say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I'm just happy to have a glass!
Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.
Sometimes, the smallest decision can change your life forever.
That Is True Love..!
That dress looks very becoming on you. Of course, if I were on you, I'd becoming too!
The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
The key of my happiness, just forgetting my past.
Those clothes would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor.
Two word's guys hate DON'T and STOP, unless you put them together :)
Two word's guys hate DON'T and STOP, unless you put them together :)
VerGinItY iS nOt DiGiNiTy.... It'S lAck oF oPeRtuNiTy..
VerGinItY iS nOt DiGiNiTy.... It'S lAck oF oPeRtuNiTy..
Wanna play Pearl Harbor? Its a game where I lay back while you blow the hell out of me.
We know that romance brings out the beast in you.
What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My Zipper!
When I die my gravestone is going to have a 'Like' button.
Where you born on a farm? Cause you sure know how to raise a cock!
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? like a coma.
Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..!
Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..! That Is True Love..!
Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..! That Is True Love..!
Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.
You Are in my Inappropriate Thoughts.
You don't have to like me, I'm not a Facebook status.
You must work at Subway, cause you just gave me a foot long.
You remind me of a Championship bass, I don't know whether to mount you or eat you!
You're like a prize winning fish. I don't know whether to eat you or mount you.
You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more?
Your parents must be retarded, because you are special.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.