Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Naughty Status For Whatsapp, Naughty Love Quotes

Find a unique collection of all the naughty status as well as quotes and have a good time with your social circle. Life could obtain really boring at specific factor as well as people always look for a a change in their lives. Despite of being extremely severe in our lives, one additionally feels naughty status in hindi very easily language the requirement of some fun and also for that going naughty status for whatsapp often also really feels necessary. So go on and also look into these naughty status as well as enjoy with your friends and family.
Naughty Status For Whatsapp
Naughty Status

Naughty Status

A cat falls into the water and the rooster laughs. What's the moral of the story??? A wet pussy always makes a happy cock.
A good date ends with dinner. An awesome date ends with breakfast!
A naughty thought is a terrible thing to wate.
A secret is what you tell everyone not to tell anyone else.
Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
Can i borrow a KISS? I promise i give it back.
Cleavage is like the Sun. You can look at it but you cannot stare – unless you are wearing sunglasses!
Could I touch your belly button.. from the inside?
Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.
Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.
Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.
F_CK... all i need is U..
Friends will come and friends will go. But true friends stick on forever. :)
Good Boy with very bad thoughts.
Great Minds F*CK each Other.
Heard your family went to a restaurant where they serve crabs just so they could bring you along.
How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll put my head in.
How do you like your eggs: poached, scrambled, or fertilized?
I Avoided Many Things Only For U In My Life.. Dont Ever Make Me Feel For Why I Left All That..!
I believe in love and marriage but not necessarily with the same person.
I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing, i just want to talk to you.
I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.
I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.
I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.
I heard you are a player. Nice to meet you I am a Coach.
I like my women like I like my toaster..two warm holes and never leaves the kitchen.
I may not be Mr. Right, but I'll screw you till he shows up.
I think my girlfriend has had sixty-one boyfriends before me. She calls me her sixty second lover.
I was about to go masturbate and I needed a name to go with your face.
I wish you were a door so I could slam you naughty quotes all day long.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.