Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Though Status For Whatsapp, Good thought Quotes Collection - P9

Though Status status for whatsapp
Though Status

Though Status

Life's too short to live it unhappily. Just focus on your accomplishments, not your problems. Live laugh love
Life is not about how much you have, it is about how much you can give.
It's often the smallest things that make us smile the most.
It's not necessary to run always behind people & show your love..sometimes even give space 4 them to realize your worth n know how life feels without u..
If you don't do anything stupid when you're young, you won't remember something funny when you're old.
If we were put in jail together, what would be the first 5 words you would say?
If something doesn't work out the way you wanted, don't think something went wrong. Think something went unexpectedly right for reasons not yet apparent...
I would rather be an old lady in my rocking chair saying "remember when', than be sitting there wondering 'what if..'
I don't build up my walls to keep people out, I put them there to see who cares enough about me and will climb over to be with me
I do stumble once in a while. I may be gullible and stupid sometimes, because I am not perfect, but I know for sure I AM NOT FAKE...
I always try to treat people the way I want to be treated, but I have been thinking about changing that around and treating people the way they treat me
How do u know if u have made the right decision?
Everything happens for a reason; sometimes sad, sometimes happy. There are many paths on life's road. Ppl come, ppl go. Enjoy the moment then take the next path
Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems,wish for more skills.Don't wish for less challenges,wish for more wisdom
Don't argue with stupid people, it only makes you look like the biggest idiot
Behind every untrusting girl, is someone who taught their to be that way. :)
Beautiful people around you make your world beautiful. Thank you to all people around me for making my life so beautiful.
Be careful how you think; your life is shaped
BEING A PARENT IS FOR LIFE!! not until the relationship with the other parent breaks down.
"You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Unknown~

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.