Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Single Status For Whatsapp, Being Single Quotes Collection - P4

Single Status For Whatsapp
Single Status

Single Status

I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine, I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky, I'm feeling good tonight, finally doing me and it feels so right.
I'm a free bitch baby. :)
I wish Facebook would change "Single" to "Riding Solo." It would sound much cooler
I want a Guy that makes me laugh everyday makes me smile and loves me for who i am Is that 2 much 2 ask for
I throw my condoms in the air sometimes saying THEERRRE NOO USSEEE! I'll never get laid!
I never get jealous when I see my ex with another girl. I was taught to give my used toys to the less fortunate! Have fun I, got rid of them for a reason!
I may be single and I may not have a million comments on my profile and pictures but at least I have fun and don't have to worry about hiding who I really am (:
I know for damn sure what love is... cause bet your ass the last mother F..bad..er showed me EVERYTHING IT'S NOT! *Ridin Solo*
I just wish one guy could prove me wrong and be different from all the rest. But that's as impossible as nailing jello to a tree <3
I have a empty hand for someone to hold. I have an empty heart for someone to fill.I have an empty spot for someone to take. -Devon Foley
I don't consider myself.. 'SINGLE & ALONE' I consider myself ' INDEPENDENT & AVAILABLE'.. =] , so if your "SINGLE" i am "AVAILABLE" ;) xxx
I don't consider myself.. 'SINGLE & ALONE' I consider myself ' INDEPENDENT & AVAILABLE'.. =]
I am gonna complain about guys til one steps up and thinks they can handle me. Til then, they're all weak!
Hubby n wife die n arrived in heaven. Wife says " Here we r 2gether again. " Hubby says "F... dat shit! The deal was til death do us part. ! Bitch I'm single!
Hi Hun I'm home ........damn !! forgot i was single
Hates it when people say 'there's someone for everyone'. so where the F..bad.. is they.I HATE BEING SINGLE
Has had enough of the single life and is now taking applications for a boyfriend please send all enquiries to my in box xx
Has changed their relationship status from "single" to "staying single"!!

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.