Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Single Status For Whatsapp, Being Single Quotes collection - P3

Single Status For Whatsapp
Single Status

Single Status

me cry.. who will accept me for who I am. Please appear soon
Ok let me get this straight, you are relying on me being a gentlemen .. lmao you idiot!!
Oh well looks like mr jack dainels will be my date along with mr sambuca who will get me drunk and mr red bull will fly me home safely
OK Christmas time is here now where is the hot guy and the mistletoe :D
No, I am not single. I am in a long distance relationship because my boyfriend lives in the future.
No one can tell me what to do, how to do it, or when to do it. I'm single, I can do what the hell I like now and it's great
Met Mr. wrong, Mr. jerk, Mr. cheater, Mr. liar, Mr. horn-dog. Where's my Mr. right? Have you seen (him/her)?
Looking for that boy who deserves the key to my heart
Life's a bitch then you die or marry one...hm it both is death one way or another just one is less painful!!!
Just because my status says I'm single, does NOT mean I'm looking! My eyes will remain closed until that special someone is brave enough to try to open them!~
It's not that I can't stop being single, it's that I haven't found anyone that's been up to the challenge.
In NEED of a F..bad.. buddy ;)
If you're single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next.
I'm tired of hearing 'There are plenty of fish in the sea'! Who wants a fish?? They're slimy and they smell!!
I'm single. You're single. You like me. I like you. Am I missing something?
I'm single but if you would like to change that like this status. :)
I'm single because i am saving myself for someone who deserves me.
I'm only single because out of all the men out there I just haven't met one brave enough to take me on or who can handle me, but you are welcome to try.
I'm not single. . . I'm riding solo and loving it!
I'm not single because I don't pray for love. I'm single because I don't play around with love.
I'm not picky, I just have standards.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.