Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Single Status For Whatsapp, Being Single Quotes collection - P2

Single Status For Whatsapp
Single Status

Single Status

Trust me, this time baby. I'll be bulletproof!
The more pricks i date the closer i come to meeting my Mr.right(: they is out there some where.they just took a wrong turn. they'll get here some day. I'll wait.
Tempt me. I dare you!
Tell me get my shit togetha, now i got my shit togetha, now i made it thru the weather, better days are gonna get better
Stay single until someone special actually compliments you in a way that it makes it better to not be alone. If it is not, then it's not worth it.
Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove to others and yourself that you can still stand
Sometimes i wish i wasn't single but then again being single is awesome cause i ain't let tin a stupid idiot guy let(me go for) ever
Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies. - Sex in the City
Some people are settling down, some people are just plain settling but I refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.
Smart, yes, sometimes cute, but never sexy.Sexy is the thing I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality. "Sex and the City"
Single? No, I am just inRelation ship with FREEDOM.
Single...anybody wanna change that? :]
Single means you're only taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.
Single ladies remember: U are not a side item, an appetizer, or an after-dinner dessert. U are the WHOLE MEAL or no deal!
Single is single and you're gonna have to be down right AWESOME if you're gonna change it!
Single is single and now taking applications if u think Ur suitable 4 the job apply ere lol
Single is not Single & Alone...I'm Independent & Available ;-) Until I find my Equal !!
Single is SINGLE and loving every single moment of it!!!
Single does not necessarily mean loneliness and to have a relationship does not always mean being happy.
Single and it will take some-one very special to change it ;)
Single & LOOKING.. for someone who will stand by my side through thick & thin.. who won't make 

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.