Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Sorry Status For Whatsapp, Feeling Sorry Quotes - P2

Sorry Status For Whatsapp
Sorry Status

Sorry Status

Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you...
Never let the sun go down on your anger. You might not get the light of a new day to say I am sorry.
Never apologize for what you feel. It's like saying sorry for being real.
My life was Complete But Now It's not I lost it all, Because I Fought. She made me alive Now I am dead I'm laying here Crying in my bed Life is worthless Why should I..
Love means never having to say you're sorry.
Love means never having to say you're sorry.
Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
It's very easy to hurt someone and then say 'sorry' but it's really difficult to get hurt and then say 'Im fine'
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
It takes a strong person to say sorry..and an even stronger person to forgive.
If you keep saying sorry but do the same thing over and over again then saying sorry just becomes another lie!
I'm sorry.. means nothing if you continue to do the same wrong over and over again.
I'm sorry.. means nothing if you continue to do the same wrong over and over again.
I'm sorry if sometimes I get a little jealous..thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could.
I'm sorry i get jealous sometimes & overreact. It's only because There's A Bigger Chance Of ME Losing YOU Than You losing me.
I'm sorry but nothing can change the fact that your the definition of a jerk
I'm sorry I can't speak very coherently.
I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt the ones I love now and then, but when i say sorry, I mean it with all my heart.
I'm a very laid back person.. i try to hide the pain I'm feeling but it gets hard.. sorry I'm not perfect.
I wish I could be what you want, but I can't and I'm sorry. - Jenn M.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.