Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Sorry Status For Whatsapp, Feeling Sorry Quotes - P3

Sorry Status For Whatsapp
Sorry Status

Sorry Status

I wish I could be what you want, but I can't and I'm sorry.
I regret stuffing things up with the one that obviously cares for me more then you.. I'm sorry but its true..
I know what i did to lose you.. and im SO sorry. I didnt mean it.. I was blinded..Blinded by my anger please forgive me.
I have learned that sometimes SORRY is not enough. You actually have to change yourself.
I have learned that sometimes SORRY is not enough. You actually have to change yourself.
I have learned that sometimes 'sorry' is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.
I feel sorry for the person who write terms and contitions no body read that...
I don't quite know how to make things better between us but i can start with I'M SORRY..I really am..
I am tired of apologizing for the things I didn't do and to the people who don't deserve it.
I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.
I am sorry for felling sorry.
I am sorry for felling sorry.
I am sorry for being my self and im sorry for you and your greedy ways.
I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.
I admit I made a mistake Over stepping some boundaries which made me look fake. I always said I would never do the things I did, and that is the reason it is so hard for you to..
Hope things go back to the way they used to be.
Hates it when you can feel someone else's pain & suffering but can't make it better.
Don't say sorry for something you are planning on repeating later.
Chocolate says.. I'm sorry, so much better than words.
A good apology has three parts: 1. I'm sorry. 2. It's my fault. 3. What can I do to make it right?
"I'm Sorry" doesn't automatically fix everything. Apologies can't fix a broken heart.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.