Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Unique Status For Whatsapp, Latest Unique Quotes Collection - P3

Unique Status For Whatsapp
Unique Status

Unique Status

No matter how strong of a person you are, there's always someone who can make you weak.
Never expect things to happen. It's better to feel surprised than to feel disappointed.
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
Many people have caught my eye but only you have caught my heart.
Make Environment Friendly, Remove Plastic Smiles...
Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
Love is master key that is capable of opening a gate of happiness.
Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.
Love is a form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other boys in the world.
Life is like Facebook. People will like your problems and comment on them but no one's gonna solve them because everyone is busy in updating their.
It's funny how people say they miss you, but don't even make an effort to see you.
It looks like you need a man in your life. How about me?
It is almost impossible to smile on the outside without feeling better on the inside.
In every religion there is Love, yet Love has no religion.
Im done with tears. Im wiping my eyes. If he doesnt care then why the hell should I?
If you lower your expectations, you limit your disappointment.
If you lower your expectations, you limit your disappointment.
I wake up everyday with a smile b'coz I know I have something to be thankful for.
I think that the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change; when everybody else does.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.