Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Unique Status For Whatsapp, Latest Unique Quotes Collection - P4

Unique Status For Whatsapp
Unique Status

Unique Status

I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes, After the day's great sun.
I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes, After the day's great sun.
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...
I don't care what ppl say anymore I'll do what i want too.
I am incharge of how I feel and today I'm choosing happiness.
Half of our mistakes in life arises from feeling where we ought to think, and thinking where we ought to feel.
GOD has something better for me. I just have to wait.
GOD has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself.
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
Everyone is someone's dream and you were mine.
Everyone is someone's dream and you were mine.
Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes.
Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
Don't fall for his words, fall for his actions.
Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished.
Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished.
Dear homework, you are unattractive, there for, I cannot do you.
By now i believe i have ran out of words to say.
Attempting to care. loading.....loading.....error, failed to care.
As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.
A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.
A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails..
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.