Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Weekend Status For Whatsapp, Happy Weekand Quotes - P2

Weekend Status For Whatsapp
Weekend Status

Weekend Status

Monday is punishment for what you did at the weekend.
Monday comes saturday ends and somewhere in between i realized i slept the weekend away....):
LIKE IF your weekend feels extended because you accomplished so many fantastic things.
Kandy is wishing everyone an egg-stra special Easter weekend..
It's the weekend!!! The " Responsible Adult Button" has been switched to OFF!!
It's Sunday! Before the weekend ends, I want to follow some of you. RT if you wanna be followed back! Watch out for my next status.
It's Friday! I can't wait to be ashamed of what my friends and I will do this weekend.
If my employer were more democratic than communist, they might allow us to vote on making Wednesday part of the "mid-week weekend" incentive program that I just made up. I vote "aye"
I'm not cheap, but I am on special this weekend. ;)
I'm a teenager. I don't smoke, drink, or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start drama for attention. Yes, we do still exist.
I'm a boy. I don't smoke, drink, or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we still do exist.
I ♥ THE WEEKEND, I ♥ MUSIC, I ♥ SUMMER & I ♥ SLEEP
I wish weekend never end..
I wish life had a rewind button then we could redo this weekend.
I wish life had a 'rewind-the-weekend' button
I wish I could just stay in bed until the weekend.
I stayed at a really nice, really fancy hotel this weekend. The towels were so thick I could hardly get my suitcase shut.
I love the weekend, but it always ends so quickly.
I just want to have a weekend without worrying about my homework, studying, and school.
I have a feeling my check liver light will come on this weekend
I hate the weekend!
I gave my boyfriend a glue stick instead of a Chapstick last weekend, and he's still not talking to me!
I dont make enough money to go on vacation, so I'm just going to get drunk this weekend until I dont know where I am.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.