Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Weekend Status For Whatsapp, Happy Weekand Quotes

Whatsapp is texting application for Mobile phones. Now a day Whatsapp was presented in each smartphones.Awesome weekend status all the Whatsapp customer resemble transform status sometimes. Today I am discussing a Best Whatsapp Weekend Status, Weekend Status for Whatsapp with you and so on. Whatsapp is the application which was utilized by the general population to impart minute photos Video clips and sms to pals. Whatsapp is the Cross-Platforms application which was work by making use of internet. By utilizing status you could give you're dropping to your close friends. So the gathering of Weekend Whatsapp Status is quotes here. I trust you could desire it
Weekend Status For Whatsapp
Weekend Status

Weekend Status

click 'like' if u r already waiting for next weekend
You had all weekend to do your homework! Um, sorry I have a life.
Working for the weekend, like everybody.
Weekend homework = Homework done last minute on sunday night before I go to bed.
Waking up for school :(-_-) .. Waking up on a weekend: ( 'o' )/
There aren't enough days in the weekend.
The worst about the weekend?? The ending part.
The weekend went by and I don't remember any of it. That's a good thing right?
The weekend went by and I don
The week seems to go by at the speed of a snail. Unless it's the weekend. Then the snail is driving a Ferrari.
The first five days after the weekend are always the toughest.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.
Teacher: You had all weekend to do you homework! Me: Uhm, sorry but I have a life...
Studies have shown that people feel better and are physically healthier during the weekend.
Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what others think. Stop waiting for the weekend. Live now!
Saturday: YAY IT'S THE WEEKEND!! *Blink* Monday: WTF just happened?!
Restatus if you're happy the weekend is here!
Restatus if you're happy its the weekend! This should get at least 500 RT's! =)
Raise your hand if you're ready for the weekend to come already..
Nothing changes a Facebook relationship status faster than a weekend full of tagged photos!
No homework = Perfect weekend!
My neighbor's are going out of town for the weekend so I finally have the house to myself.
My girlfriend said we can't hang out this weekend because she doesn't exist.
My buddy told me he was going to Beerfest this weekend, I asked him where, he said "any bar I walk into!!!"
Hello weekend, i have missed you.
Girls who don't smoke, drink, party every weekend, sleep around, or start drama for attention. They are the true ladies.
Forecast for the weekend... mild alcoholism, with a 70% chance of poor decisions and impaired judgement. Increasing chance of regret and hangover for Sunday.
First 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.
Females who aren't always at Parties/Clubs every weekend are the type of females who are worth being in a relationship with. >>>>
Dear weekend.. You're awesome
Dear weekend, Welcome back..I've missed you..
Dear weekend, I've missed you so much.
Dear weekend, I can't wait to see you again.
Dear guy I like, I swear, I speak English! You just make me nervous. Sincerely, Are will you gonna be go doing things on this weekend?
Dear Weekend, stay here with me forever.
Dear Weekend, I've missed you..Welcome back.
Dear Weekend, I always want to be with you. Please don't let weekdays take you away from me.
Dear Weekend, I always want to be with you. Please don't let the weekdays take you away from me. Yours forever, Me.
Dear Weekend, I Love You.
Alcohol is never the answer. Unless someone asked me, "What are you doing this weekend?"

So this over offered is the weekend status There is the countless Customer that use whatsapp and require status for it. That why I am offering the general population to updating some help with Weekend best status in hindi english. In this site I am disperse all type status like attitude love entertaining great and so on. You could utilize it on whatsapp additionally pass on to your friends. I trust your friends like it. You could discuss us on Facebook and like us on Facebook to get new status.

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.