Ad 3

loading...

ad 1

loading...

Ad 6

loading...

Angry Status for Whatsapp, Facebook 2000+ Collection - P2

Angry status for boyfriend, Angry status for whatsapp, Angry status 2016 in hindi, Angry status on friends, Angry quotes, Messages, for girlfriend, in punjabi, in English.

Angry Status
Angry Status

Angry Status

Your mistake is letting me go, my mistake was letting you in.
You think that you have damaged me but really you just made me that much more stronger.. Thank You!!
Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.
When you stopped believing in me, I did too.
When you ask someone if you over reacted, then that's your heart telling your mind that it was a stupid decision.
Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
Two things a man should never be angry at...What he can help... and what he cannot help.
Tired of waking up everyday and putting on a stupid fake smile and lying to the world.
There are no words to describe the anger and frustration that I am feeling right now.
The worst tempered people I've ever met were people who knew they were wrong.
The strong man is not the good wrestler, the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry.
The embarrassment after the anger is biggest humiliation a person can experience.
The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk.
Telling someone to calm down just makes them so much more angry.
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
Sometimes one middle finger isn't enough to let someone know how you feel. That's why you have two hands.
Sometimes one middle finger isn't enough to let someone know how you feel. That's why you have two hands.
Sometimes I'm not angry, I'm hurt and there's a big difference.
Second chances are only meant for those who learned from the first time.
Nobody makes you angry, you decide to use anger as a response.
No matter how long you know someone, they eventually show their true colors.
Never make yourself feel like nothing to make someone else feel like everything.
Never forget what someone says to you when they are angry, because that's when the truth comes out.
Never forget what someone says to you when they are angry, because that's when the truth comes out
Never do anything when you are in a temper, for you will do everything wrong.
My silence doesn't mean that I quit.. It simply means that I don't want to argue with people who just don't want to understand.
My silence doesn't mean that I quit.. It simply means that I don't want to argue with people who just don't want to understand!
It's tough when the people you care about the most are the ones who make you feel the worst.
It's better to cry than to be angry because anger hurts others, while tears flow silently through the soul and cleanness the heart...
If you're going to talk about me behind my back, don't smile at me to my face!
If you're going to talk about me behind my back, don't smile at me to my face!
If you're going to talk about be behind my back, don't smile at me to my face!
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
I will not delete you or block you. I am keeping you there so you will be able to see how happy I'm without you..

ad 5

loading...

Ad 6.1

ad 5.1

ad 4.1

Ad 3.3

ad 2.2

Ad 1.1

Disclaimer

This website is owned and operated by Rajeev Singh. We are not associated with Whatsapp Inc. and its affiliated companies. All information provided in this website is for general information only and is not official information from Whatsapp Inc.